- Professor of Clinical Psychiatry, UC Berkeley
- Director, Golden Bear Sleep and Mood Research Clinic
- MClinPsych, Macquarie University
- PhD in experimental psychopathology, University of New South Wales
- Postdoctoral fellowship in experimental psychopathology, University of Oxford
Adult and adolescent psychopathology, particularly depression, bipolar disorder, sleep disorders and anxiety disorders; comorbidity; transdiagnostic approaches; treatment development; behavior change; cognitive behavior therapy; interactions between cognitive, emotional and biological processes. See more at http://psychology.berkeley.edu/people/allison-harvey#sthash.eVentOxc.dpuf.
Youth and adults; sleep; depression; bipolar disorder; severe mental illness
Psychological Interventions for Mental Illness: Development, Evaluation and Dissemination (undergraduates), Psychology of Sleep (undergraduates), Mental Illness: Core Principles, Mechanisms and Treatment Development (graduates) and Balance Clinic (graduates)