- Professor of Psychiatry, UCSF Fresno
- Chief of Psychiatry, UCSF Fresno
- Vice Chair for UCSF Fresno, Department of Psychiatry, UCSF Weill Institute for Neurosciences
- BMedSci, University of Melbourne
- MBBS, University of Melbourne
Neurobiology and novel treatments for mood/anxiety spectrum disorders
Young adult (student health) and adult depressive and anxiety disorders. Main interventions: pharmacotherapy, CBT, supportive psychotherapy, TMS, and clinical trials.
Advanced outpatient years residents seminar (1 month) focusing on the the treatment of anxiety disorders; Psychiatric Research Seminar (6 months) including reading of scientific literature, evidence-based medicine, QI, clinical research design, and clinical neurosciences.